A. Harris Basali, MD
Dr. A. Harris Basali has been providing high quality pain management in Ohio since 1999.
In 1992, he joined the Cleveland Clinic, where he completed his internship, residency, fellowship in Pain Management and research fellowship. Since 1999, he has been recognized for his specialty in Pain Management, for being an international speaker and for his numerous research accomplishments. Dr. Basali has also served as the Director for the Pain Management for the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Lorain and as a preceptor for the Pain Management Residency Program at the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus.
- Board certified in Anesthesia by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- 23 years experience in Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Performed over 30,000 interventional pain procedures through his career
Dr. Basali opened The Pain Management Institute in Wooster, Ohio in 2008. He provides patients with expert high quality care using the most current treatment methods and latest technology while caring for his individual patient’s needs as well, in this state of the art facility.
Sameh R. Yonan, MD
Dr. Sameh R. Yonan has been practicing medicine in Ohio since 2000 and has been working in the pain management field since 2005.
Dr. Yonan received his medical degree from Ain Shams University School of Medicine in Egypt in 1995, then completed his residency in Anesthesiology and fellowship in Pain Management at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in 2006. He continued with the Clinic in various capacities until 2011, when he joined the Comprehensive Pain Care Center in Lorain, Ohio. He joined the staff of the Wooster Pain Institute in 2016.
He has certifications in the following:
- Diplomat of American Board of Pain Medicine (DABPM) – 2008
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine – 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesia – 2006
- Controlled Substances Certification (ASIPP) – 2008
- Compliance, Coding and Practice Management (ASIPP) – 2008
- ECFMG #0569-0573 – 1998
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)